This one's gonna be a shortie. I've been on a hurry and barely able to write anything.
- An angry Stack Exchange user decided to mass downvote my posts in several websites. The source seems to be the author of this answer. The reasons why I believe it was him? I had just downvoted this answer, for confusing Native Americans with Africans; and now he's got 124 points, which means he's no longer able to downvote anyone. I wonder whether or not he knows most votes have been reversed.
- School's back, but I'll only have classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Friday mornings.
- My 2-hour long live broadcast from Youtube was suspended because of a 5 minutes long videoclip. Youtube has also been holding my video hostage, but, luckily, I have managed to outmaneuver them and download a copy. I'll edit it to about 40 minutes long and re-upload, maybe even here.
- My weekly upload on PURA's online system is hugely late. Maybe tomorrow, I've been having server issues at this moment.
- Bruno Naschpitz, the brain behind http://www.prevestibular.org, have come visit us there and made a compliment about my system, which kind of made my weekend.
- I've grown very unsatisfied with this blog engine. Mezzanine seems promising, but nothing further.
That's all for today. Off to bed because tomorrow is poised to be a looong day.