This was the most exhausting week since... well, I can't even remember. I must have worked between 60 to 80 hours, in total, with barely any time left to study. Still, here come some news:
- Monitoring social networks for Rock in Rio was a success. Despite being so tiring, my team's work excelled and I'm already anxious to take it further next weekend;
- About 15% of my Capstone Project is already done. A friend is helping me with designs and scheduling. If everything goes right, I'll be able to finish it before New Year's eve;
- In a similar topic, I'm working on a new project, this time heavily focused on social media dynamics. There's no rush in it, however, it should remain as an experiment for quite a while;
- LeagueCollection.club was taken offline for now. I wasn't being able to pay enough attention for it to stay afloat and, following changes on Riot API, I must rethink its viability;
- My Stack Overflow account got its very first gold medal. I hope it's only the first among many;
- I managed the miracle of not becoming sick amidst so much stress. I'm starting to feel the connection between better eating (just inserted half a liter of 1% milk and four spoons of broccoli to my lunch every day, I recommend), longer sleep and daily ASMR sessions. I'm particularly relieved about my bronchitis, it's been away for quite some time.
That's all for today, I need to get some more sleep.