So, rounding up this last week:
- My contract at the new job has been signed. My schedule is nicely flexible, but I'm arriving at early afternoon just for the sake of consistency;
- Speaking of which, everyone at the office is really nice. We went out bowling last Thursday and it was a lot of fun. I did my best, but my boss is insanely good at bowling;
- I've overspent a lot last month and my credit card is about to suffer the consequences;
- Last weekend classes at PURA were cancelled due to maintenance issues;
- I still haven't adapted to no longer having my Mondays free. This series might move to another day.
So, that was all. See you tomorrow!