This month's last week has hidden quite a few surprises. I'm going to share some with you:
- A heated discussion at school's management prompted some managers to put in some work this weekend. As such, things worked out a lot smoother and made me reconsider leaving PURA;
- Yesterday, we hit the three-digits mark again, with 103 students showing up to study on a Sunday. In PURA's history, this had only happened twice;
- I got a lot of job offers since Thursday, most of them are quite what I want. I don't know what suddenly happened to my resumé, but it's working, apparently;
- I was handsomely paid for a surprisingly difficult job I did for a client. She gave me a bonus for it, and also recommended me to her colleagues;
- Which got me a new freelance, let's see how this one goes;
- For the past ten days, I've been keeping my promise to blog at least once a day, regardless of how tired or overwhelmed I might be feeling;
- As a result, I got a 500% increase in visitors at this blog;
- A friend read the series about statistics and said it was a work well done. Coming from someone who's rather rigid and works with stats for a living, this was quite a praise.
I'm feeling quite thankful today and wanted to share some news with you. I'll be back tomorrow with my regular stories. See ya.