I had such a busy day that barely any stories can come out of it. I did have prepared a nice presentation in statistics to make my little blog a little more academic, but I couldn't get the simulations done in time.
So, instead, I'm going to amuse you with a few updates from my personal life:
- I have decided to leave Pré-Universitário Comunitário Rubem Alves for good. It is going to happen within the year, but the month hasn't been set yet. I'll make a post soon to explain it further;
- This means I'll have more time available to take on harder challenges, although, at the moment, I'd really appreciate the stability of a job. Freelancing is cool and all, but it makes me insecure;
- I'll also have more time available to revamp my League of Legends application: League Collection: A Digital Manager for your LoL Collection. It's been abandoned since January;
- Over the last few months, I've built a strong tolerance to caffeine, so it has lost almost all effect on me. It's time to stop and try to live a few weeks without it, which has become my number one challenge this week;
- One of my students had a baby today. She's super cute and he seems really proud to have become a father, even though he's so young. I hope he becomes the father he's always dreamed of being;
- I'm reading some survey's responses and my students have left me some awesomely nice messages. I'm trying to figure out a way to reciprocate, so, if you have any ideas, let me know.
Well, that's it for today. Time to go to bed because tomorrow's looking promising.