Monday Tales (episode X)
Quick update for these last weeks:
- I finished the training for the upcoming Rock in Rio gig. Part of it was claiming my piece of land in every social network, as I'd told you here. I'm glad to work along such amazing people:
- I'm struggling with my French lessons. Not because they're particularly hard, but mostly because they're strenuous. Last lesson had over 100 pages of content and exercises and took me 5 days;
- I got a new printer and will write a full review on it, as usual;
- I've also made some changes under the hood for this blog, but I'll leave them to the next Meta Review.
Rundown of next week:
- Rock in Rio will start on Friday. If you're going, avoid private transportation at all costs. Pay attention to city hall's recommendations and prioritize taking the subway or the BRT lines;
- Fluminense FC will play LDU at the Maracanã next Thursday, valid for the Copa Sudamericana's round of 16. These teams have built a lot of rivalry in the past and I'll be there to root for some payback. If you're going, feel free to hit me up;
- I have started my Capstone project. I can't provide much detail for now, but I'm confident it'll reflect a lot of what I've learnt both at UFRJ and at UBC, as well as interaction with people so diverse over the last couple years;
- Spring is coming and, with it, Rio's well-known scorching heat. I'm mostly sad I just filled my closed with fantastic shirts. I guess I'll have to find opportunities to use them without melting under.
Tomorrow, I plan on going a bit more verbose about my future plans. Until then, see you!read more